Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A Learning Experience

As I went about slicing all of the skins for the body, I found that I made numerous mistakes. Mainly in the form of the thinner sections ripping through when I was removing the cutouts. The other thing I noticed is that I don't always cut as straight as I would like. With that behind me now, I am struggling to find a good/cheap way to paint the skins.

My first option was to purchase a model painting system and go from there. After spending time at Wally world, I decided to try their model paint spray in a can and see if it would work. It didn't. But hey for $3 it was worth a try. My next move will probably be to break down and buy the whole spray system and see if that has any potential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters
Aloha Airline